THERAPY: Each individual therapy session is 50 minutes.
One individual session = £90 (transfer, PayPal or cash)
Face to face sessions can take place at 3 possible locations in central London.
- 19 Nassau Street (Stations nearby: Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus, Goodge Street, Great Portland Street)
- 1A Belmont Road W4 5UL (Stations: Chiswick Park; Turnham Green)
- 37 Museum Street WC1A 1LQ (Stations nearby: Holborn)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on 07376041102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer concessions for people on low income and students.
As well as being a psychotherapist, I am also a qualified food coach.
Food Coaching is not about what you eat, but about how you eat. Implementing cognitive strategies to help build a healthier relationship with food, this is a great approach for anyone that struggles with food on many different levels.
Food Coaching can help you with:
- weight loss
- weight gain
- emotional eating (the unhealthy use of food as a coping strategy for sadness, loneliness, anger or boredom)
- getting past constant so-called yo-yo dieting
- mindless eating
- sugar addiction
- food addiction
Prices for food coaching sessions are the same as for therapy sessions (90 GBP /50min session)
CORPORATE: Please see the corporate section of my website for more details on what I can do for you or your business!