THERAPY: Each integrative therapy session is 50 minutes.
Skype / FaceTime session = £60 (bank transfer or PayPal)
One individual session = £80 (transfer or cash)
Face to face sessions can take place at 3 possible locations in central London.
- Gosfield Street W1W 6HE (Stations nearby: Oxford Circus, Goodge Street, Great Portland Street, Regent’s Park)
- Adam Street WC2N 6AA (Stations: Covent Garden, Embankment, Charing Cross)
- 37 Museum Street (Stations nearby: Holborn)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on 07376041102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer concessions for people on low income and students.
FOOD COACHING: As well as being a psychotherapist, I am also a qualified food coach.
Food Coaching is not about what you eat, but about how you eat. Implementing cognitive strategies to help build a healthier relationship with food, this is a great approach for anyone that struggles with food on many different levels.
Food Coaching can help you with:
- weight loss
- weight gain
- emotional eating (the unhealthy use of food as a coping strategy for sadness, loneliness, anger or boredom)
- getting past constant so-called yo-yo dieting
- mindless eating
- sugar addiction
- food addiction
Prices for food coaching sessions are the same as for therapy sessions (60 GBP online/50 min session; 80 GBP face to face/50min session)
CORPORATE: Please see the corporate section of my website for more details on what I can do for you or your business!